Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017


Title:
Skittle Rainbows
Aim:
To try and make the skittles turn into a rainbow effect
Hypothesis:
My hypothesis is that the skittles will burst and colour will droop down the plate as the warm water is poured over top

Equipment:
  • Skittles (10)
  • Warm water (1 Cup)
  • 1 plate








Method:
Step 1: Open the bag of skittles.
Step 2: Put the skittles individually around the edge of the large dinner plate.
Step 3: Pour a full cup of boiling H2o into the model
and water for 60 seconds 1 minute.
Results: What happened? Why? Haw?
As the boiling H2o was poured into the middle of plate the skittles






Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.