Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hi my name is Sophie and I am here to talk to you about my invention My invincible have 3 master bedrooms and 3 other sized bedrooms and a good sized kitchen and very modern and 4 bathrooms and It will come furnished and it will be able to fly the sky because it is a flying unicorn and it will have glitter and stuff so you can paint and you can feel the breeze when you open the windows. And a lot of food so if you had cookies then you would never run out of the Cookies when you took a bite out of it you're never run out Of cookies I love those days when you never run out.I will take me about 2 years to make it and my family can stomach come and stay and maybe I'll be rich and become famous will be a lot of



July and stuff like that and my friend shavarn and emma








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.