Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

It was Williams first day at school. The teacher fainted, and the kids froze. An elephant came bounding through the playground, the children ran screaming. William chased after the elephant in his wheelchair. The huge elephant ran into a tree and the tree fall onto the powerlines and it caused a fire william said ¨I am coming there¨ and  the classroom burst into flames. And willm  got his machine on his wheelchair And push the button that said water and now the fier is done now. ¨What about the elephant said Williams little animal shelter and they lived happily ever after.The next time school started in the new term a  Panda came to school  and the Panda ate all the trees and fight and everybody and it went round houses and scared everybody out.William and his friend came to the class and said get out of my  way. Wait I need to stop this fire because the power lines fell on the class. William and his friend put the water on the class and the other classes are now fixed. But now they need to take care of the animals, they brought them back to the animal shelter. After school William  got his bag unpacked And the issues never happened to him anymore, he had friends everyday the school was happy and they had a fun life altogether .
                         The end
            By sophie stainger

he had sat afternoon and he got to do his homework

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.