Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Spy fox

It was a dark and stormy night.Spy fox was at home with his wife. He was a She got him Wine but he didn't drink it because his watch turned yellow and he had to go on a mission.Mission was to go To sardines in a can There was a lot of guys He distracted some of themso then he could go inside. He saw Dr Hema He was trying to save the ice because the penguins couldn't swim.Dr Hema stolas  his wife He got his gun and then he shot machine in the eye. He ran to save his wife and he caught her. She Killed the sardines Well spy Fox fiddled with some buttons Sound button he quickly escaped well we will miss the Sharks got stuck and then he had to an image load up by Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.