Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Dip in pens

A hundred Years ago Students Learnt to Write on a slate Smooth flat board.the boards were called slate a kind of rock. To write on the Slate students Used a special
Pencil which was also made
Out of slate.
They used a rag
To rub off the
Writing.after
They had been
At school for a pencil on
Paper. paper wos expensive.
Teachers
Wrote on blackboards with chalk.
#sophie stainger



What do you write
With at school?
You might use
Pencils, pens, chalk,

Or crayons.

But what did  students use in the olden day?

1 comment:

  1. hi sophie i like your blog by the way you spelt be roge it's b e.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.