Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hi my name is Sophie and I am here to tork about ski Instruction for kids.
When people learn to ski  there are many common mistakes that they make.  Here many of them are listed with reasons why people make them, what happens when you make them, and a bit on what to try to stop yourself making th
                                                                                                There are many people that can't listen to instructions but it is easy to - Ears open,  eyes open.

Keeping warm!   Why key warm? So you don't get sick how to keep warm?  To keep warm you will need  a jacket,  warm pants and gloves too.
                 The end by Sophie
                          Stainger


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, I'm Brooke from Rawhiti School. I really like how you have written in different colours to make you post more interesting. Your post reminds me of when I go ice-skating. Next time just make sure you check your spelling. Have you ever been sking?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.